4 nights in a Palm Bungalow on Hamilton Island
The 3 star Palm Bungalows are delightful freestanding accommodation situated in a palm fringed tropical garden setting, each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture.
Relax amidst the natural setting and enjoy the native flora and fauna that inhabit the island including cockatoos, kangaroos and wallabies. This is the perfect option for those who want a romantic, affordable island holiday with the added privacy that a garden bungalow provides.
- Two minute walk to Catseye Beach, the main island pool and Resort Centre
- Serviced daily
- ‘Island Shuttle’ service
- Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
- Air conditioning/ceiling fans
- 1 king size bed and a single divan
- 12 hour reception
- Access to Kids Stay and Eat Free Program (conditions apply)
- Return transfers to Shute Harbour or Hamilton Island Airport
Half day trip to Whitehaven Beach
Picturesque Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsunday's premier natural attractions seven kilometers of glistening white silica sand complemented by crystal clear waters. Renowned as one of the top 10 beaches in the world,
Whitehaven is fully protected due to its National and Marine park status. Fantasea Adventure Cruising's experience at Whitehaven will be a relaxed and unhurried visit where you can enjoy a swim in the crystal clear water, take a leisurely stroll, join in the beach activities or just relax and soak up the sunshine...the choice is yours.