3 nights Dorm Share accommodation in central Airlie Beach.
Meet other travellers in comfortable multi-share room, all with ensuite and air-conditioning, the hostel accommodation is set amongst tropical gardens with an outdoor swimming pool right in the heart of Airlie Beach. Only 50m to the lagoon, the cafes, bars and shops are on the doorstep and the marina is just a stroll away.
- Swimming pool with sunbaking deck
- Under cover gas BBQ
- Wireless Internet Access
- Off street parking
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
- Guest laundry facilities with iron and ironing board
1 full day on the Great Barrier Reef pontoon
To properly experience the wonders of the world's most celebrated underwater playground you need to spend a day here.
Formed millions of years ago, this colourful living reef continues to grow and flourish just off the coast from the Whitsundays. Hundreds of different types of fish and hard and soft coral thrive in the sheltered lagoon. The Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the great wonders of the natural world and a “must-see” for any visitor to the region.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities. There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel. There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling like a fish beneath the sea!
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- Guided snorkelling tours (additional cost)
- Intro and certified diving (additional cost)
- Scenic helicopter flights (additional cost)
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Activities for the kids
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- FREE wetsuit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
- Massage (additional cost)
Come face to face with thousands of different species of marine life and stunning corals. Explore easy to follow snorkelling coral trails; SCUBA dive the most celebrated coral reef in the world; or just relax and enjoy the amazing view from the deck!
2 day 2 night Sailing Adventure on Habibi
Habibi is a 75ft sleep aboard ketch sailing adventure taking a maximum of 25 passengers on board. Comfortable and stylish, with craftsman built features and beautifully fitted exotic timbers. There is plenty of deck space and also a shade awning.
Habibi is especially geared towards the 18-35 year old market looking to explore the islands in comfort and in style, taking in the best coral reef snorkelling sites, pristine anchorage locations and world famous Whitehaven Beach.
For a very affordable price, Habibi will take you on an adventure through the Whitsunday's by day and anchor in secluded coves and inlets so you can chill out and have fun under the stars at night.
- All meals prepared on board
- Fresh, clean linen provided for all guests
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire
- Spacious open plan/dorm style cabins
- Marine Park fees
*Our packages are regularly updated to bring you the best options and prices.
Please contact any of our friendly staff now for the very latest information.